Category - Estate Settlement

If someone in your family has passed away and they didn’t leave a will or incomplete will, such as omittance of an family member then you will require the services of a professional genealogist. Our professional genealogy service including researching and identifying family members that might be ordered by the court. In most but not all states a living heir that might have rights to be part of the will can include parents, siblings, aunts & uncles, first cousins, nieces & nephews, children, and grandchildren of the decedent.